Friday, May 15, 2009

Ten Pin

Hey Everyone!

Guess what? After months of struggle, bowling gutter-balls, splits, spares and strikes, dancing up and down, grumbling left and right, my team, the Pin Pals, came in Second place in our Division!

True, it is a trophy league, and there is a handicap, but it is still awesome! We did really good!

We had the awards ceremony on Wednesday night, and it was quite the banquet! Lots of good food, and lots of fun! The awards we were given was an engraved glass ice bucket. It had our names, our team names, 2745 (the total pins we knocked down to get into second place) and the date. I'm so pumped! Here are some pictures:

The trophy itself. It says "Beantown South, 2009, 2nd Place, Pin Pals, 2745, Kevin Carlson"

Jim had a few drinks in him. Here he displays his "Bowled 200 pins over average" badge.


Here he stuck my "Bowled 160 pins over average" badge to his face. He's selling valuable face retail, any offers?


Here is the Pin Pals! (L-R, Kevin Carlson, John Cesanik, Doug Shaheen, Jim Rodenmacher)

And finally, me with my trophy and badges. I'm so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment