Friday, May 8, 2009

FREE MONEY MACHINE!!!

Ok, so this shit only happens in Urban Legends:
Today is Harikrishnan's birthday. We all decided to go to Thaitation (formerly Brown Sugar) and get some delicious Thai food. A few of us had no money, so we went to the Landmark Center Bank of America ATM. A man was standing in front of me at the machine, and then turned and said "I think it's broken. It keeps making this noise". I just assumed it was broken, considering it still had the "Thinking" screen up.


It clicked over to the normal screen of "Insert your card" and I thought, what the hell, I'll try it. I put my card in, and withdrew $40. When the machine spit out my money, I noticed that there were some crumpled bills in the way. My mind said "OOOH!!!" and before I could snatch them out, the machine closed up. "Damn it" I thought.


I could still see a small corner of the crumpled money sticking out of the machine. I figured "Hey... try again" only this time I held onto that small corner. I withdrew an additional $20 out, and like dying relative who is trying to buy their way into heaven, I easily got an extra $60!
I felt bad like I'd stolen the previous guys money. I felt bad, but not bad enough to turn it in! Now I have the extra coin I need to buy a camera! Yeah!
Now I only hope that I won't have to turn it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment