Thursday, May 28, 2009

NNNNGGAAHHH!!! Guy Part 2

Haha, so today, NNNNGGAAAHHHh!!! Guy (from a previous post) was showering and debating when the days start getting longer and shorter. He was saying that 3 weeks before and following June 21st were the longest of the year. Another man (we'll call him naked guy 2) in the shower area was stating that no, in fact June 21st is the summer solstice and is the longest day of the year. The weeks prior to the 21st are getting longer, and the weeks after start getting shorter.

I wanted to chime in and side with naked guy 2, but I didn't feel like arguing time and date with two men wearing their birthday suit best and me in a towel. There are times when it is just ok to let people be.

So I decide to let these men argue about the details of the Earth's tilt and when we are closest to the sun (which is in June BTW). I towel off, and go get dressed in the changing room. NNNNGGGAH!! guy and Naked guy 2 continue their discussion on out into the changing room. They talk for several minutes about the sun and how it is awesome: the giver of all life and tanner of all skin.

Pretty soon, another man (now he shall be called Naked guy 3... incidentally I didn't mind him talking and chatting in the buff, he was a looker) started talking about how the sun tans the skin. I didn't really pay attention to what he was saying, but I was paying attention to the general situation: Here are three men, all standing within 5 feet of each other. NNNgggahh! is delousing his body with some acrid and sharp smelling powder (Maybe he's worried about bed bugs?) and he was paying special attention to where the sun doesn't shine. Naked guy 2 was just standing there, enjoying a healthy breeze about his privates, listening to a lecture from Naked guy 3 on how to get a good old fashioned "Puerto Rican" tan. I forgot to mention, Naked guy 3 has a deep tan, except a milky white area of his crotch that looks like he was wearing a speedo whilst tanning.


So I get all dressed up, and then I hear from NNNNGGaah! guy, "I don't have to worry about getting a good tan, I'm a stupid Guinea and have a wonderful tan all year round!"


So there you have it folks, your NNNNGGGaahh! guy moment of the week. Until next time, stay fresh my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment