Friday, May 1, 2009

My very first Blog! (Someone get the camera, baby is taking his first steps!)

I've decided to make a blog. I was going to do it just about my daily commute, considering I see so many funny things and hilarious people on my daily trek, but I've decided to do it about everything. Almost everything is funny if you look at it in the right light!

Now that I've started a blog, I'll have to buy a camera so that I can post pictures of the hilarious shit that I've seen. Also I'll have to start posting old stories of things I've done / things I've seen that tickle me pink. As for now, just be happy that I've actually started this thing up.

I know what everyone is thinking: "Oh God, another Blog where someone just bitches about life" but it won't be like that. I'm just gonna put up things that are out of the ordinary. If I ever blog about how "The cafe ran out of 1.5% milk today ::gasp::" someone tell me to get a pnuematic drill and put it to my head to bore out the lame. Oh, by the way, I can't spell. Get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment